Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving individual iflows to prod tenant instead of entire package at once

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We have opted for manual import export option for moving integrations from test to prod tenant. More to it, customer does not want to move entire package at once. So we want to move only specific iflows from package in test tenant to production tenant. In this case, kindly guide if my plan of action is correct -

1. Create a package in production tenant
  2. Download the iflow from test tenant
  3. Add integration flow in prod tenant
  4. Select the upload option in the next window
  5. Select the downloaded artifact and upload
  6. Configure the externalized parameters

Is this the right approach?

My worry is, first time this will work. But if there are some changes to same iflow, then new version of the iflow, if I want to update in same fashion, I think it does not allow to update the artifact. What is the correct way to update the iflows in manual way?

Regards,

Yayati Ekbote

View Entire Topic
sunny_kapoor
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi yayatiekbote,

With manual export import you don't have much choices, so the plan of action what you have mentioned is correct.

With new version of the flow, if you update in the same fashion you would get an option to overwrite in production tenant and with that you can import the latest version from Test to Prod tenant.

Better approach would have been to use Transport Management tool where we now support transport at single artifact level as well.

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/06/21/sap-cloud-integration-transport-at-artifact-level/

Regards,
Sunnt