cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multitenant Application not visible in Service Marketplace for Subaccounts within Global Account

dontobi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

so I've deployed a multitenant SaaS application on one subaccount within my Cloud Foundry environment with CAP. Within this subaccount I can subscribe to the application as intended and then use it.

Now by my understanding of this documentation the application should be available to other subaccounts as well.
Yet I cannot see the application within that subaccounts Service Marketplace.

As the documentation does not provide further information, so what is missing from my application or subaccount for the SaaS application to be visible and subscribable in my consumer subaccount that is within the same global account as the provider subaccount?

Any help is appreciated!

Tobias

View Entire Topic
martinfrick
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi dontobi,

did you make sure the "other" subaccount is in the same SAP BTP region as your SaaS application? Otherwise, you will not be able to see the SaaS solution in the marketplace.

Best,

Martin

dontobi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi martinfrick,

they differ in the provider (GCP and AWS). So they are in the same region but the region name is different. So I assume this counts as "different" region? I will retry with the same provider.

Thank you very much,

Tobias Doninger

martinfrick
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Exactly, you must deploy your solution into each region separately like eu10 (AWS) and eu20 (Azure). SaaS solutions are by-design only available for subscription within the deployed region.