cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My app doesn't work from the Launchpad, but it works from the BTP Cockpit

iperez-sofos
Participant

Greetings, experts from the SAP community!

I am facing the following problem with an application deployed on SAP BTP:

When I try to access my app from the Launchpad (Work Zone service), the app "freezes" and never finishes displaying the UI. The first screenshot shows this scenario.

However, when I try to access the same app from the -HTML5 Applications- menu in the SAP BTP cockpit, the application shows up and works correctly. The second and third screenshots show this case.

------------------------------

I have little clue about it. Is the error in my app? Is the error in the Launchpad (Work Zone) service configuration?

Thank you very much in advance for any help and/or suggestion.

P.S:

The application that I described before is based on SAP CAP + SAP Fiori ELEments, and SAP HANA Cloud DB. I have several other apps deployed to SAP BTP (more than 10, all based on the same set of SAP technologies), and put all together in the Launchpad. The rest of the apps look and work correctly when I access them from the Launchpad.

junwu
Active Contributor

check console please.

iperez-sofos
Participant
0 Kudos

Regards, Jun Wu.

I didn't write anything else in this post because the error I had was resolved without me knowing the cause, the app simply began to display correctly.

However, for some time now I have been experiencing this error again, or a similar one: I cannot access the apps deployed in my SAP BTP account from the Launchpad configured in the SAP Build Work Zone service, standard edition (only the waiting indicator , but the UX never appears). When I access my apps from the HTML5 menu in the SAP BTP Cockpit, they do display and work correctly.

Here I leave the error that the browser console shows:

The issue is most likely caused by application prepare.app00. Please create a support incident and assign it to the support component of the respective application. - Failed to load UI5 component with properties: '{
"name": "prepare.app00",
"url": "/xxxxxxxx.prepareapp00/~120923235137+0000~/",
"manifest": true,
"asyncHints": {
"libs": [
{
"name": "sap.m",
"lazy": false
},
{
"name": "sap.fe.templates",
},
{
"name": "sap.ui.fl",
}
],
"components": [],
"waitFor": []
},
"messages": [],
"version": "0.0.1",
"id": "application-PREPARE00-start-component",
"componentData": {
"startupParameters": {}
}
}'. Error likely caused by:
ModuleError: failed to execute module factory for ''sap/fe/templates/library.js'
-> 'sap/uxap/library.js'': Failed to execute 'sap/uxap/library.js': Refused to evaluate a string as JavaScript because 'unsafe-eval' is not an allowed source of script in the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src * data: blob:"

P.S: prepare.app00 is the name of one of my applications (they all have the same error, with the same message).

Mikkelj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Isaac Perez,

Did you happen to find a solution for this?
I get the same error in the console as you show.

Out of curiosity, did you generate the app using @sap/generator-fiori:lrop version 1.11.4 ?

/Mikkel

iperez-sofos
Participant
0 Kudos

Regards, Mikkel Jensen.

In principle, the two or three times that I have experienced this problem it has been very strange because, first it has been from one day to the next that the problem has arisen (that is, I cannot access the apps from the Launchpad... the app it never ends up showing), and second, because I can access those same apps from the HMTL5 menu of the BTP Cockpit (as I mentioned in my post).

That said, the last time I experienced it I was able to detect that it was due to some parameters I set on the site configuration page in SAP Build Work Zone. I leave you a screenshot of the current configuration page (which is working for me):

I highlighted in red boxes the parameters to which you have to pay particular attention. When I changed the default values of those parameters, without thinking too much about whether it was what I needed, it was the last time I experienced that error with the Launchpad. Returning the parameters to initial values fixed it for me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)