Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nested routing to Fiori Elements

former_member610335
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am currently trying to integrate a Fiori Elements application into the Store Administration Tool template. (https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/#/demoapps) For this I have used the instructions from Enabling Routing in Nested Components. (https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/#/topic/fb19f501b16e4e4991eb6a017770945b)

Basically the whole thing works, there is only one small problem. In order for the content to be displayed, the button must be clicked. Then back to the start page (no routing destination) and again on the button.

first click on "andere":

back to "Start": (only works on Start, with empty routing target)

click again "andere":

dom, before click on start:

UI5 inspector:

after click on start:

UI5 inspector:

after click "andere" again, the app is shown. Freestyle UI5 applications works without problems (2nd screen with hdtrx, or the Start button).

What i do?

- use the template projects.

- in the shopping template manifest.json:

(lazy true/false leads to no difference)

- add resourceroots in index.html

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is? If more information is needed, i will be happy to provide it.

For analysis purposes, the latest SAPUI5 was used via CDN. No messages worth mentioning are output, only 404 for i18n and preload files.

former_member610335
Participant
0 Kudos

When i switch the default ("") route to my fe app (affe1) instead of home, the home screen shows the FE app directly.

Only for other routes it does not seem to work, it is not the name of the route (changed to esel).

WouterLemaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have the same behaviour with non-fiori elements components?

former_member610335
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi c3d1947136cd4c748a7aa794001af496,

freestyle apps work everywhere without problems. I can only integrate the elements apps either via the above mentioned route or as a default route.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)