cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No-Code Guide: SAP S/4HANA Cloud to SAP Build Apps Data Visibility

RichDBlumberg
Participant
0 Kudos

As a business practitioner (aka Citizen Developer) the use of technology can be complicated and time consuming, which can raise many, many questions.

Wanted to learn and share easy, straightforward steps to show sample SAP S/4HANA Cloud data visibility in SAP Build Apps using the SAP BTP Cockpit, which can be found in the new blog and video, No-Code Guide: SAP S/4HANA Cloud to SAP Build Apps Data Visibility.

So here's a few questions / comments...

• Questions - When you follow these steps (per the blog)... do you have any questions on how the approach works for you?
  • Use Cases - What use cases do you find impactful in using SAP Build Apps (& SAP Build Process Automation) to leverage important data (e.g., I selected "Product Master" data, but there are many other choices)?
  • Next Steps - Once you have data visibility in SAP Build Apps....how would you suggest taking the next steps in the UI Canvas to take this example a step further? (I have ideas related to the Marketplace, found on the left side, and beyond!)
  • Your Projects - Are you working on any SAP Build Apps tests, proof of concepts, or live production rollouts? If so, please share a high level insight.

Once you check out the blog feel free to leave any comments...

Tayane
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Rich,

I'm not sure if I understood your point here. Can you elaborate more your question?

View Entire Topic
RichDBlumberg
Participant
0 Kudos

@tayane Thanks for your comment! Your insights on the blog are appreciated!:-)

I'm interested to exchange informational insights with business practitioners and experts who are interested in low-code/no-code SAP Build tools, like SAP Build Apps, SAP S/4HANA Cloud represents a strategic product to show data visibility and extensibility into SAP Build Apps.

What potential use cases, if any, have you seen with SAP Build Apps? Thanks for sharing!:-)