cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No passcode policy is available now - Download error

0 Kudos

Hello,

From one day to another, my app stopped working. After the log-in, this error occurs:

Now, the app was working fine until 3 days ago, then this happened without changing anything. I'm attaching the error I see in the Android Studio console, while there is no error on the Log of the Mobile Service.

printerror1.png

printerror2.png

Anyone has an idea about what it may depend on?

Any suggestion will be very appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Alessio.

View Entire Topic
MarkFogle
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Antonio,

Between the 403 "Forbidden" error on the Push token registration and the 404 "Not Found" error on the passcode policy download, it really sounds like something has changed on the server side to invalidate your configuration.

Have you tried creating another application using the SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android Wizard (this would allow you to confirm that backend connectivity is still functioning properly)?

Regards,

Mark

Android SDK Team

0 Kudos

Hi Mark, thanks for your answer.

I used the Wizard to create a new app linked to the same destination and using the same Mobile Services settings; it is basically the same app, but re-created from scratch. In this case the error does not occur, even though I noticed that the synchronization time jumped from 10 seconds to 10 minutes.

Does this hint us something?

Best regards,

Alessio.

MarkFogle
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessio,

That doesn't tell us what the problem is, but does give us a couple of other things to try. The first thing I would try (if you haven't already) is to uninstall/reinstall the problem application and see if the error still occurs. If it does, we could be looking at a problem with expired / invalid credentials.

Regards,

Mark

MarkFogle
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

P.S. My previous comment should have read "it the error doesn't still occur, we could be looking at a problem with expired / invalid credentials.

0 Kudos

Hi Mark, sorry for late reply.

I both tried reinstalling the app and installing it on another device, but with the same result.

I also tried to login with different credentials that I'm sure are all valid, but the error is still here.

Regards,

Alessio.