cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification linked to workorder in Syclo Work Manager 6.1 Sync Failed

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am doing SAP Work Manager 6.1 Agentry application enhancement. Actually I need to update some values in notification linked to work order. 

Formerly notification under work order edit has disable mode but I did change in WM Agentry action then I got the button editable but when I sync the notification post updated. That would not updated in SAP ECC under IW22. But doing the same thing in main notification tile view it has been updated successfully. Could you please help me on this.

Thank you

- Sathriyan

View Entire Topic
LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sathriyan,

First you need to find out if the application is creating a transaction to transmit to the ERP. You can do this by running the ATE and inspecting the transactions. A new entry should appear, probably named NotificationEdit, after you're done with your changes. If the transaction doesn't show, then you should check your agentry configuration because the transaction is not being generated. Or maybe an Apply is missing.

If it does, then you can place a breakpoint in the ERP, at object /SMERP/CL_PM_NOTIFICATION_DO, method UPDATE (assuming you are using the standard method). See if the method is rasing an error or something.

Regards,

Leonardo.