Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 7.7 Cursor focus is lost in SE80 or SE38

former_member620231
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue with SAP Business Client 7.7 patch level 5 where I click inside the program code in SE80 or SE38 and if the mouse pointer remains above some code (doesn't matter if it is a keyword or not), program just loses the focus in about 1 second so I cannot write anything unless I click again in the code and place the mouse pointer somewhere that does not have any text.

This makes writing code very annoying since I have to always be careful where I place the mouse pointer after using the it.

There are also some other issues, for example sometimes the text cursor is not shown or the loading animations remains on the screen even if I change the window, but the one specified above is the most annoying

I was not having these issues in NWBC 7.6.

Does anyone have the same issue or do you know a way to fix it?

Thanks,

Alex

sandra_thimme
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Alex,

did you mean SAP GUI for Windows 7.6? We did not deliver a SAP Business Client Version with the release number 7.6. It used to be 7.0 and after that, the current version 7.70.

Are you using SAP GUI for Windows 7.70? And does it work there as expected? Could you check on that, please.

Just to be sure it's an NWBC issue. If it's working in win gui, but remains in Business Client, please create a ticket under the component:

BC-FES-BUS-DSK

Regards,

Sandra

former_member620231
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sandra.thimme,

Thank you for the comment.

Yes, I meant SAP GUI for Windows 7.6 instead of NWBC 7.6.

SAP GUI for Windows 7.7 seem to work as expected.

It looks like I have to create a ticket.

Thank you,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)