cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata - Json thirdparty integration using CPI

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can you please advise on below requirement.

I want to integrate two third-party applications using CPI. I need to connect to systemA and pull the data. They provision data is Odata format and they cant Push the data, it's a Pull mechanism.

SystemA (odata) -> CPI -> SystemB (Json)

· SystemA, there is a source field “Modified date” - Interface should run for every24 hrs and I need to store the last successful run timestamp somewhere so that delta records can be extracted based on this field

· Interface should be flexible to run adhoc requests to perform rerun when needed incase of any issues, like trigger using Postman.

· Inorder to authenticate to SystemB, I need to call make another call to the get token, this is Sync call which will return token in header parameter (QAuthorization) which then will be used for authentication purposes in the actual interfaces.

TThanks,

Varun

View Entire Topic
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks alot for the response and apologies for the late reply. I am able to achieve above requirement as you suggested.

I have a doubt related to "externalizing parameters"

In the content modifier step, I am passing constant as below under "Message Body" which are credentials in Json format to request for Oauth token, how to make these as external parameters so that I can configure different values in test and production.

Please advise.

sample value: {"UserName":"abc","Password":"xyz"}