Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packages Flight Model /DMO/FLIGHT, /DMO/SAP missing on SAP cloud trial

Birgit1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

I started learning ABAP RAP in December 2023 using trial account on SAP cloud platform. Everything worked fine with the flight model package /DMO/FLIGHT.

But since January 2024 these packages are either missing and or as package /DMO/SAP do not contain objects.

When will the /DMO/SAP and /DMO/FLIGHT packages be restored on SAP trial platform. Maybe somebody from SAP with authorization can restore them ?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Birgit

View Entire Topic
nknight
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm sure that you have already solved this given it was so long ago, but for others, you need to load the objects from the GitHub Repository.

SAP-samples/abap-platform-refscen-flight: SFlight is back! This is the Flight Reference Scenario for...

Regards

Birgit1
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi,
Birgit1
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you for the answer. Yes it works again, somebody loaded the /DMO/FLIGHT packages into the SAP Public Cloud Trial system.
Birgit1
Explorer
0 Kudos
However I do not understand how I can load the objects from the GitHub Repository into the trial system. /DMO/ is neither a Z or Y namespace so I was not able to load it into the BTP trial. I do not have administrator privileges.