Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Loading Odata in APP UI5 BTP

edbravo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts, good day.

Today, we tested an app that was deployed in BTP and when we wanted to check that everything was in order, an error came up when loading the Odata.

A bit of context.

We have this app, that I did not develop it, I only managed to do the deployd, same as they told me that a Destination should be created and the Odata uploaded to the OData Provisioning Administration.

Which was done, for the same reason, the Deployd was successful, but when using the app, it fails.

Honestly, I'm a bit lost with this, so I don't know what else to check, or what to verify so that Odata works correctly.

What do you recommend I check?

What should I verify that is correct?

When I check the browser console I get a 500 Internal Server Error

Thank you in advance for your help

View Entire Topic
junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you should give more information, neo or cloud foundry or abap stempunk...what's application type? ui only?.how the destination is configured?

you gives nothing.... how can we help???

edbravo
Participant
0 Kudos

hello jun wu

I know I should give more context, but that's all I have at the moment.

I understand that the App was developed in ui5, using SAP BAS and that it uses Odata Provisioning to host the Odata in BTP, which uses a Destination to connect everything.

As I mentioned, I don't know how it was developed, it's all I have as such, which was explained to me how it was hosted, the biggest problem is that we are in a PRD environment and in this I don't have access to the entire system, or anything like that, so I can't check at all.

What I put in the question, is like all I have to explain the problem.

We checked and in our Local system, there was no oData as such in the Maint Service, everything was hosted in the Odata Provisioning, which is the one that is managing the Odata and is activating everything.

What I don't know is that I can check somewhere if it arrived or if it is in the System, some Transaction or something similar.

Any idea what could be going on?

Greetings