cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems while using oData Service Catalog

timkudla
Participant

Hey,

I try to connect backend system to the HANA Cloud Platform. The setup for Cloud Connector and destination at HCP was succesful. Now I want to select some oData Service from the Service Catalog in the WebIDE. Against my experience it opens an popup instead of loading the list with available Services. The popup asks for the credentials, but after entering this, the popup was reloaded without another effect. I´m sure about entering the correct credentials as well by setup of the destination as by entering the data in the popup.

Closing the popup effects the following message:

Does somebody know this issue and therefore a solution?

Thanks in advance!!!

Tim

View Entire Topic
elizabeth_simmons2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We saw this many times at our university while teaching our students to use HCP. The "Authentication failed" part of the message indicates that your Username and password used with the Destination may be the problem. When (if) prompted, make sure these are the same as the account information you entered into the Destination when it was created, and that it matches your login information also.

If that didn't fix the problem, the students were able to make it work by using a different account to log into HCP and set up the Destination.