Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about details documentation for SAC Stats models

SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,
Will you be able to provide us a detailed documentation about explanation of all fields from the official SAC stats models stored in 2 paths:
- My Files/SAC Content
- My Files/SAC Content/Admin Cockpit

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn more about the SAP Support user and program here.
View Entire Topic
SAPSupport
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You may track and examine your system usage with the Administration Cockpit, an analytical tool.

You may track and examine your system utilisation in great detail with the Administrative Cockpit. It offers a summary of the permissions assigned to users, teams, and roles. Also, you can access folder sharing preferences, model usage details, fact sheets, and system maintenance data. In comparison to the information on the Monitor page, this tool offers more thorough information.

Go to Files -> System -> Common -> SAC Content and choose the Admin Cockpit analytical application from the list to display the Administration Cockpit.

For more details, refer the links below :

PrzemyslawMiga
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm aware about this documentation for the specific application - Administration Cockpit.

My question was about documentation for the following below models? My feeling is that it's still the issue, as the sub-products are being delivered but without the documentation. Pls compare it with the release Business Content without a documentation.

Some models:

Thanks!

Br, Przemek