cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about sap fiori elements list report using odata v2 and odata v4

Santiago789
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I have a question about building applications using the list report in SAP Fiori Elements with odata v2 and odata v4. When I create a project with odata v4, it does not create the CRUD structure automatically and neither the creation of the list nor the edit object page

Santiago789_3-1714981051008.png

Santiago789_2-1714981038599.png

So I decided to try with odata v2 and if the crud is created automatically but the page map stops working for some things like the creation of sections in the object header, the + does not appear to add one

Santiago789_4-1714981143163.png

The ones that are created are through annotations but I would like to use the page map the same as in odata v4 or, failing that, have odata v4 create the entire crud for me.

thanks for your help

Best regards,
Santiago Castano

View Entire Topic
Christoph_G
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Santiago789 SAP Fiori tools support differs for Fiori element OData V2- and V4-based apps, for V2 we do not offer the annotation-based actions like creating a new form section. Here I relate you to the annotation LSP support for the local annotation files. Fiori elements for V4-based apps supports the CRUD flow for draft enabled services only, if your service is not draft enabled, it will support read mode.

Best regards,
Christoph Gollmick
SAP UX Engineering

Santiago789
Explorer
0 Kudos
Thank you very much, the information is very clear, could you help me with some documentation on how to enable the draft in an entity using my service cap