cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipients based on SuccessFactors Role Based Permission

idefix
Participant
0 Kudos

In SuccessFactors we have Role based Permission to determine who have permission as a approver in workflow.

How can we implement this in SAP Process Automation?

In SAP Process Automation, there is a field "Recipients" -> Groups. But I can only enter list of emails, instead of a group like in SF.

How can I get the same permission group as in SF to put in the Recipient Group Field?

Thank you

tommymatthews
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

The SCIM Interface for SFSF that we had them build for myHome/FLP that exposes the RBP as groups in SCIM. You can read more about that here

View Entire Topic
Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Edwin,

In that case, you can directly map the List output from the API call to the form recipient. You can also assign List output to the recipient. See the help documentation for more

We released this feature in March itself

Regards,
Archana

idefix
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Archana,

Thank you for the reply. Do you mean that I should create action project to get data from API and map the API response to form recipient? Im still wondering how to map the result to form recipient. The API response is in ODATA format, but the recipient field requires list of string.

Another question, do I need to create a action project in BPA for each SuccessFactor group?

Thank you.

Edwin