cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Green Yellow Alert lights on Bex Report Designer SAP BW

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Kindly need your help, I want to create a report using Bex Report Designer. In this report, I should make a red/green/yellow alert to compare the sales amount with the target amount. I know by creating the report using Bex Analyzer can solve this solution, but I can't do it due to our management want the report in PDF format and should be broadcast to mail using Bex Broadcaster. Are there any features in Bex Report Designer that could provide create an alert? or any solution?

Thanks,

Johanes

View Entire Topic
bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with exceptions in BEx, See this detailed document,

https://archive.sap.com/kmuuid2/e018cba1-8c84-2e10-9fa9-de5c7021ea35/Understanding%20BEx%20Query%20D...

Thanks,

Bhavin

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

Thanks for your suggestion. In exceptions features, we only can set good/critical/bad based on predefined values. for example for good condition, the amount should greater than 50. How if I need to compare from the other figures? as you can see in my picture

below. sap-question.png

Thanks,

Johanes

0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

Thanks for your answer. In Bex exceptions features, we able to set good/critical conditions based on initial value ( ex: Total sales > 1000 for good condition). How if I want to set the figure condition based on another figure. For example Total Sales > Total Target for good condition sap-question.png.

Thanks,

Johanes