cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict BTP HTML5 Application access to non sub-account users

TheVivekGowda
Explorer
0 Kudos

HTML5 application deployed in a neo subaccount is accessible for any user who have access to BTP. They don't need to be part of same global account, subaccount or any relation at all.

One of the way to restrict is using application permissions. But this will introduce lot of maintenance. Every time there is a new user, that needs to be updated in BTP. This solution is not feasible in our case.

Basically we need to deploy a HTML5 application which should be accessible only for people who are part of same account. We don't ant to introduce new roles and permissions. Is there any way to handle these kind scenarios? I always assumed this is how it was by default but now realized that I am wrong.

I am hoping there will be something in neo-app.json which would help us to do this. Any help on this topic is appreciated. Thanks.

TheVivekGowda
Explorer
0 Kudos

c3d1947136cd4c748a7aa794001af496 mariusobert kiril.gavrailov pars.man muralidaran.shanmugham2

Sorry about spamming. But it would be great to know if any of you guys faced similar issues and found any fixes? Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
lucasvaccaro
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Besides Marius' answer, I'd like to comment on the following:

"Every time there is a new user, that needs to be updated in BTP."

If you use a custom IdP, this problem can be solved with Default Groups or Assertion-Based Groups. See the step 6 here.