Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4HANA to Data Intelligence using ABAP ODP Reader

pruthvi_r
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activated SAP Data Intelligence 3.0 Trail hosted on GCP.

Use case is to establish a data pipeline from S/4HANA(1909 - onpremise) to DI using ABAP ODP reader to read data from SAP extractors.

Connection is created successfully. When I add ABAP ODP Reader into graph and in configuration, I am able to select connection. but when I open the next drop down version the list shows No records found. I am not able to proceed further as there is no error message to investigate the issue.

Did anyone face similar issue or was able to read extractor data using ABAP ODP Reader?

Note: I have whitelisted the scenarios as per note 2831756 in source S/4HANA system.

Best regards,

Pruthvi

RolandKramer
Active Contributor

Hello pruthvi.renukarya

the Problem is not the connected S/4HANA, rather than the functionality of the SAP Data Intelligence 3.0 Trail hosted on GCP Version. The SAP DI 3.0 Versions are not furthermore tested with connecting source systems nor needed patches.

See also the Blogs - SAP Data Intelligence 3.0 – implement with slcb tool and SAP Data Intelligence 3.0 – implement with slcb tool

Best Regards Roland

pruthvi_r
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Roland,

Is there any workaround other than using ODP reader to read data from SAP Extractor? Appriciate your inouts on this.

View Entire Topic
ujwaliyer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
pruthvi_r
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ujwal,

We have implemented these notes except 2814951 as it is related DMIS and since we are using S/4HANA as source it is not applicabale in our scenario.

Were you able to reading ODP extractor data into DI 3.0 ?