cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAC-predelivered business content: "Rapid Sales Planning & Analysis for SAP S/4HANA" had an error.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I imported the sac business content from the content network, and it was successfully imported. Below is the content for your reference.

After that, once I am opening the templates that are imported from below,

but once I am opening the SAP_FI_FPA_IM_S4SalesPlan_Input template, I get a blank screen with no data and an error like below.

and when i am trying to edit above template i am getting alert "Hierarchy Hierarchy2 was not found in the data source.

Correlation ID: 29978464-4927-4170-a055-218279307457"

and this error is for all the dimensions that are in the datasource "SAP_FI_FPA_IM_S4SalesPlan". If I am creating separate reports or templates, I am not getting this error, but if I am using an already-built report, then I am getting this error.

According to my knowledge, pre-delivered content should not have any errors, but I am not sure why this problem exists. Please help.

Regards,

Prince

View Entire Topic
MarkPBurke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@prince K - You likely have outdated dimensions on your tenant. I suggest you download the content again, and you will want to "Overwrite objects and data" when downloading this release. From the notes in the May 17, 2023 release: "You will want to "Overwrite objects and data" when downloading this release, as significant changes to public dimensions in the May 17, 2023 release will impact most content packages. As a result, you should not download content into production-like tenants. Look for Rapid hierarchies in H1 for G/L Account, Functional Area, Plant, Job, & Location; H3 for Product; and H2 for all other dimensions."

You will see the new multi-hierarchy structure in most dimensions when you are done. The error message means you have dimensions without the latest structures used by SAC Business Content (not just Rapid).

See download instructions HERE

Anyone can Email: Rapid_FPA@sap.com if you have other questions about the Rapid suite and/or if you want access to the Rapid FP&A WorkZone.