Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order header text format Development or Smartforms bolt,Italic

MuraliKrishna3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I need a suggestion. I created sales order and i am pasting text from MS word including Bolt and italic format but SAP is not allowing all these formats and i can not able to sea same format. So Which is the best way to get all these formats.

Need to create smartsheet? or any other solution?.

needed highlighted text in combination of bolt, Italc and normal formt text.

Thanks in advance

Murali.

View Entire Topic
aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, You can only use formatting from the paragraph or characters formats of the style associated with the Smart Form. See SAP Note 742662 point 6:

"6. You can only use the paragraph and character formats that are defined in the style sheet or form of ITF that is used by the text. The built-in MS Word format or other user created format cannot be used. For example, the style list in MS Word contains standard styles (like 'Heading 1', 'Normal', etc.) that cannot be converted back to ITF correctly. Please use only the SAPscript styles that are listed in the MS Word style list. As of MS Word XP most of these standard styles are removed from the MS Word style list."

See also the KBA:

2649398-Text styles and formats like font, bold, italic are lost after saving in MS Word editor

So if you want bold or italic text you need to create a paragraph or characters format with this setting in the style and assign it to the required text in the form.

Best regards,
Aidan

MuraliKrishna3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

Thanks for information.

Can you guide me how to craete a paragraph or characters format with this setting in the style and assign it to the required text in the form in SAP path.

Thanks,

Murali.

MuraliKrishna3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

I created style in SE72 and iried to select in va02 text field created style its n ot selected and also in header i can not abel to see created style. Could you suggest me next how to solve?

Thanks,

Murali.