Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Certified Entry Level Professional - Looking for opportunity

rajesh_munusamy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Rajesh Munusamy, have completed Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science(2013).I'm a SAP Certified Associate from SAP Academy(SID removed by moderator to avoid possible misuse).I have been looking for  job opening  ever since my completion of certification but unfortunately all the organisations

are looking only for experienced candidates. I'm finding hard to find a opening for entry professional. I'm here to request any one of you to guide me in finding any entry level professional. I can assure my interest towards SAP, technical knowledge and can do attitude will definitely bring in difference to the environment.

Please help me to refer to any of the open position in any location, it will be a great help for me to begin my career in SAP world.

I shall forward my resume after your confirmation. Looking for positive response from you!

Thanks!

Message was edited by: kishan P

View Entire Topic
former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,
You are not the only one. I can just tell you we share the same pain.
Just be patient and go on with your search. There has to be some place where you fit in.
i just have one say to the SAP World "Companies don't recruit freshers as they say on one side, but on the other side they are recruiting college students and deploying them into SAP" Isn't that sarcastic??While we certify ourselves in SAP modules and prove our credibility, this does seem like nothing.
Well,
1. Do search for small start up companies or small scale companies.

2. Do put up your resume as such that it displays well your skills
3. Have a constant touch with the company HR where ever you find any possibility.

Hope this helps..
- Aparajit

rajesh_munusamy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank You for your positive feed back....

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Please send your mail id.

I could have posted my mail id here but it's against ROE.

Take my mail id from my profile.

Thank$

Hidayath

rajesh_munusamy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hidayathula,

I have sent mail along with my resume.

Please check your mail.

Regards,

M.Rajesh.