cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud account access

ginaharden
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm trying to locate who can help get my students SAP Analytics Cloud access. It used to be Jan Knapp-Holldorf, but I emailed and have not received a response. Does anyone know if it is someone new setting up those student accounts?

Thanks,

Gina

meganhoy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi gina.harden , are you looking for access to the free 30 day trial?

ginaharden
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We're members of the University Alliance, so whatever offer is available for my students to access the SAC tenant. There used to be someone at SAP who would create user accounts for the students, but they're not answering the email this year.

View Entire Topic

Hi Gina,

Answering the question again in public, so other people finding your question can also see my answer:

Note: To receive access to the SAC you have to be a Full-Member of our University Alliances Programm.

The process to request accounts for the SAC has changed at the beginning of the year: As our other products it is now streamlined through the UCC.

Best regards
Jan

UCCSS steps to request SAP Analytics Cloud tenant access:

Request user logins on your UCCSS by creating a new product request and choosing “SAP Analytics Cloud (Beta) from the product list.

• Designate the number of students in your class, the date needed, and the class start / end date. Include your student assistants in your student count.
  • If the request is for more than one section of the same course, indicate that in the request comments.
  • If you do not already have a faculty login account for SAC, request a faculty account. You may request faculty access for a co-instructor that does not already have a login.
    • Do NOT request faculty access for your student assistants. They should be part of your student count as noted above.
    • Do NOT request a faculty account if you already have one.
    • If you already have an account, indicate your TEACH account number in the comments so that it can be assigned to the course Team.
      Your account login ID will look like $$$_TEACH_### where $$$ is three alpha characters and ### is three numeric.
    • If there are other faculty teaching this course and they have login IDs already, include their TEACH accounts in the comments also so that they can be assigned to the course Team
  • Allow 5 business days for processing requests
    • You will receive your student and faculty ID’s just like you do when you request an S/4 client.