cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Analytics Cloud: Possible to include all comments in an export or to archive all comments?

tristan123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some data point commentary that I want to keep a record of, either through an export showing the full conversation, or through a way to track comment activity in SAC. Is there a way to currently do this in SAC? I know that you can create a comment column, however, this only shows the most recent comment in the table rather than the complete dialogue.

Many Thanks

Tristan

PrathameshA
Participant

I don't think it is possible yet. The option of using a Comment widget is also limited in a sense as it requires to be bound to a specific account member and a version/category.

You may want to keep an eye on the roadmap here

Thanks,

Prathamesh

View Entire Topic
VijayetaSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello tristan123,

Here is a workaround - You can add comments as column to your table and then export it. You need to right click on the column of the report/table you would like to add comment then go to --> Add calculation ---> comment--> select single or multiple

Don't forget to up-vote and accept, if it helped. 🙂

Vijayeta

tristan123
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayeta,

Unfortunately I can only get the column to show the most recent comment rather than all comments.

Thank you for taking to the time to respond though, I appreciate the help.

Tristan

Krishna_Prasad
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Vijayeta, Export to PDF or CSV can export the comments only for "point of view " Scope