Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Archive Link / ADK

ThomasWeilacher
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Community, i have a special question please:

1. Can we archive the same document type coming from two different Sales Organisations (BUKs) within the same client into two different Archiving systems via the SAP Archive Link? I.e. Document type A from BUK A archive e.g. to ELO and the same Document A from another BUK B archive to enaio?. I am sure it is possible and all depends on the Customizing, but we need to be 100% sure. The question is: Is this possible? The Customer runs on S4.

2. Ich habe auch die folgende Info (in german unfortunately):
Routing von Archivdateien in verschiedene Content-Repositories - SAP-Dokumentation

How the SAP Archive Link is related to ADK? The Link is simple the Link and the ADK describes more the customizing part? (which is also a big part).

Mit S4, ILM, ... wird es dermaßen kompliziert, das ist unglaublich.
Wir müssen nur 100% sicher sein. Vielen Dank euch! Thomas
Reminder: my main question is 1.: Is this scenario feasable to implement and possible?

View Entire Topic
RolandKramer
Active Contributor

Hello 0000666601

0000666601you might want to check the following Blog for this Question - Mastering the Data Deluge: A Comprehensive Guide to SAP’s Volume Management, Archiving, and Disposit...

Best Regards Roland

ThomasWeilacher
Discoverer

Data/Document Archiving in SAP is simply a huge area! Many are underestimating it! The blog is not answering my question but it is a super reference. Thank you very much Roland 🙂