cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Apps-Issue with SAP BTP Destination Rest API Integration

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to use SAP Build-Apps and i am using SAP BTP Destination Rest API integration. I have defined a destination which connects to the API URL in the SAP BTP Cockpit and we are trying to use SAP BTP Destination rest api integration as below :

We specified the query path for the list query as below and used formula to specify the query path as below:

When we place the query and test this as below so that we can use the response to set the schema, we get an error:

Response is 500:

Any idea on this one. I am sure we are trying to do something wrong here and not getting any SAP documentation also on this part. If anyone has encountered this issue or had a way to overcome this in SAP Build apps, can you please let us know.

Some help content that i tried to refer and followed is as below:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13822459/relative-path-and-query-on-destination-api-rest-in.html

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13822459/relative-path-and-query-on-destination-api-rest-in.html

Thanks

Tirthankar

View Entire Topic
jeyaseelan_j
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Trithanker,

Greetings! I had similar issue and wanted to share my learnings from a process perspective, these steps can be considered to resolve this issue.

Can you please refer to the below tutorial content, and double check the step 6 is followed correctly to Config the REST API integration.

Create SAP Build App to Trigger Workflow | SAP Tutorials

Possible reasons for Code 500 could be BTP destination URL, especially, you may have the wrong URL for OAuth authentication, such as you forget to add the path /oauth/token.

Please check the destination which you are using - here is the guide how to create the destination:

Create Destination to Trigger Process from any Service | SAP Tutorials

You can also refer Test an API Trigger for a Business Process | SAP Tutorials

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards, Jeyaseelan.