cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build process Automation - Document Extraction Service: Missing Rights?

Julian1
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am currently trying to Automate a process using the Build Process Automation Service. I was planning to use the Document Information Extraction Service in this Automation, but for some reason it doesn't show up if I am looking for it. 

Normally I should be able to select "Document Template" but if I use the Build Process Automation Service, its just not there.

Julian1_0-1712906904376.png

Same thing here: I should be able to use an "Extract Data" Activity, but it's not there: 

Julian1_1-1712907055960.png

I assume its because of missing rights, but I don't know which rights could be missing. I am able to use the Document Extraction Service in the BTP, but not inside SAP Build

Does anyone know what might be the reason for all of this? Thank you!

Julian

Edit: If I try to run an imported project with an "Extract data"-Action I get this Error:

Julian1_1-1712928731966.png

{
    "uid": "XXXX",
    "name": "Extract Invoice Data",
    "type": "automation",
    "instanceUid": "XXXX",
    "packageUid": "XXXX",
    "packageVersionUid": "XXXX",
    "attended": true,
    "duration": 1,
    "status": "Failed",
    "code": "KO",
    "label": "[requestDoxToken] Error on content received: {\"name\":\"requestDoxToken\",\"tid\":86,\"code\":\"InvalidCommand\",\"label\":\"No bean named 'requestDoxToken' available\"}",
    "exception": "irpa_core.error.Error",
    "stack": "Error: [requestDoxToken] Error on content received: {\"name\":\"requestDoxToken\",\"tid\":86,\"code\":\"InvalidCommand\",\"label\":\"No bean named 'requestDoxToken' available\"}\n    at C:\\Users\\I7XXXX   at o.receiveMessage (C:\\Users\\I7XXXX    at c (C:\\Users\\I7XXXX    at u (C:\\Users\\IXXX    at l (C:\\Users\\I7XXXX    at C:\\Users\\I74XXXX    at o.p [as onEvent] (C:\\Users\\I7XXXX    at process.<anonymous> (C:\\Users\\I7XXXX    at process.emit (node:events:513:28)\n    at emit (node:internal/child_process:937:14)"
}

XXXX means real content substituted with "XXXX"
View Entire Topic
aii-nloeb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Julian,

did you configure „Configure SAP Document Management Service for Process Attachments“.
https://help.sap.com/docs/build-process-automation/sap-build-process-automation/configure-sap-docume...

You might also have to add parameters to your BTP destination when you your workflow is based on a destination environment variable. The parameter(s) is shown in SPA Cockpit - section destinations.

Best regards 
Nico

Julian1
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

thank you very much for your quick response! It took me some time but i configured „Configure SAP Document Management Service for Process Attachments“. Unfortunately, I still get the same error message. Additionally, I don't think my workflow is based on a destination environment variable.

Do you have any other ideas what the reason for the error message could be? Thank you!!!

Best, regards

Julian

aii-nloeb
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Julian, 
Your screenshots look like a Developer Tutorial for me.
https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/spa-dox-create-automation.html#4b2eb179-d7d2-4d70-840e-6bf97f92...
In case I‘m right, where are you struggling exactly?

Here you have the help page, where a SDK (Library) is mentioned.
This SDK must be assigned to the project in environment section.
Otherwise the function library is not available.
https://help.sap.com/docs/build-process-automation/sap-build-process-automation/document-information...

Best regards
Nico

Julian1
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

yes you are right, I am working on the developer Tutorial. I am struggling with Step 4: Create document template as the "create template" option does not exist in my SAP Build: 

Julian1_0-1713766871557.png

The Document Information Extraction SDK should be added to my project: 

Julian1_0-1713768387496.png

But in an Automation, I cant find any Activities from the Document Information Extraction SDK, so there might be an error. But I am not really sure, how to find or fix it. Do you have any Ideas?

Thank you!

Best,

Julian