Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Work Zone My Inbox Tasks not visible

MaxSt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I followed the SAP Build Learning Journey "Composing and automating with SAP Build the No-Code Way"and followed the steps in chapter "Automating Processes with SAP Build Automation" to build an example Workflow Process.

In the SAP Build Work Zone Launchpad the process is executable and the "My Inbox Apps" shows that there is a new task. Therefore when the app is clicked nothing is shown inside.

Any idea what is missing? Tried several hints found in other Blogs. Authorization? We are runing the SAP Build Workzone Standard Edition.

Many thanks!

Max

2024-01-15-10-27-20-startseite.png

2024-01-15-10-28-24-meine-inbox.png

Venkat_Vyza
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Please provide the print screen of the Build Work Zone Tile for My Inbox.

2. What do you mean by "In the SAP Build Work Zone Launchpad the process is executable"?

Thanks,

Venkat Vyza

View Entire Topic
Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Max,

There could be multiple reasons for the same. Things are not very clear from your screenshots.

• If you are able to see the tasks on the right panel but you are not able to see the task UI on the right then there is some mapping issues in your process.
  • If you are not able to see the tasks not the task UI then you might not have the ProcessAutomationParticipant role assigned to your user
  • If that also does not work, then try an open the Inbox from an Incognito mode with fresh login.

Let me know if these suggestions helps,
Archana

MaxSt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I don't see the task and the task detail itself.

The role is assigned correclty , i think.

Max