Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business Process Automation, Annotate function

Soma5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a document template in a new project and when I click on the 'Annotate in a new tab' button, I can only see a blank page, the annotate page doesnt load in. What could be the problem? Thank you for the help.

Regards,
Soma

View Entire Topic
victor-chan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi crew,

There's a role collection associated with Document Information Extraction UI. I believe you might be missing the necessary roles below in order to view the UI templates and annotate. Please let me know if this helps.

Soma5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello victor.chan1,

I have checked it but I have all the neccesary roles. Couldn't it be a global problem? Because I have also checked the trial account where it also didn't work.

Regards,
Soma

victor-chan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi crew,

It's definitely not a Global problem as I was able to access my tenant's DOX Template UI.

Could you try checking if you're missing any of the pre-requisites based on SAP Process Automation documentation or if any of the "Notes" like proxy applies to your set up. Lastly, could you try clearing your cache and then trying again with the DOX UI? If all of this doesn't work, I recommend opening a Support ticket.