cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CHARM Action Fields are getting displayed with Technical Names in Production

Honeysmart6
Explorer

Hi,

We have Custom Standard Change transaction and Action Fields for getting displayed with Technical field names instead of the Custom text that have maintained, the issue is happening only in Production in Development it is working fine. Anyone aware of the issue kindly let us know.

In Development: The Action Fields and Text are coming; we have checked the Action Defintions and Description is maintained in both the Systems.

In Production the Action Fields are displaying in Technical Names:

View Entire Topic
Honeysmart6
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi tobias775 ,

you were right the Action Description was not maintained in the prod system, the changes might have been missed to import to Prod.

If we make slight changes in the Description and push the changes to Prod, will there be any Impact ?

Hello,

basically it's just a description in my opinion. What I would recommend, in case there are related scheduled conditions, check if the description of the condition(s) has the same/similar description of the action included. If yes, I would also change the description of the condition accordingly. Makes things more clear if you or one of your colleagues have to change something in the future again. If you are working just from time to time in this environment, clear descriptions can be very helpful.

In addition don't forget to update your status scheme accordingly as well, in ALL needed languages (Goto => translation => status translation in "Define Status Profile for User Status) .