Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud Connector for Mac - Installation fails

S700136
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install MAC version of SAP CC on My MAc, but it fails with error:

Record with key "CLOUD_CONN/JAVA_KEYSTORE_PASSWORD" not found in secure storage <-- SSFS-4182: Data file "scc_config/SSFS_SCC.DAT" does not exist (this is not an error per se: a non-existing data file is a valid situation and treated equally as one without entries) <-- SSFS-1440: File "scc_config/SSFS_SCC.DAT" cannot be opened in mode "rb": No such file or directory (errno = 2).

I can confirm that the JAVA version is correct & the path is also set.
Can you please suggest a fix for this.?

Thanks in advance 🙂

S700136
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello amontella96 ,

Thanks a lot for your response 🙂

No, I have not installed Tomcat manually. I am doing an entire fresh setup, so I have just installed JAVA and set the JAVA_HOME environment variable to point to the sapjvm. I could see a compressed tomcat file in lib folder but I didn't extract that.

Also, I went through the link that you have provided in the comment, looks that the issue is the same, but the environment is Windows in that.

Thanks,

Shubham

amontella96
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shubhamagarwal

my pleasure 🙂

so that file for sure exists in my portable cc but i need to check further if it was present in the tar file and I need to understand if it gets created at the first login, did you try starting the CC ?

for sure try also to open tomcat lib folder 😉

also, did you check if scc_config/SSFS_SCC.DAT exist at op.sys.level?

you are administrator of your mac, right?

checking further

View Entire Topic
S700136
Advisor
Advisor

Hello amontella96 ,

Apologies for the late reply. Literally, I didn't notice you have already replied.

So, the final news is the issue is resolved. Don't know why, but if we double click on the downloaded tar file, we get the above error.

But it actually works when we extract the same tar file with the command (tar -xzof sapcc-<version>-macosx-x64.tar.gz) and run the script.

Believe me, the same file I tried multiple times both ways, and the result was the same 🙂

Finally my cloud connector is running.

Thanks again for your help 🙂