Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud Platform SDK for Android Wizard : Issue in 'Server Connection'

sPatil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing issue in 'SCP SDK for Android Wizard' while creating new project. Below are the steps I am following & issue I am facing---

1) In 'Android Studio', creating new project through 'Start a new Cloud Platform Android Project',

2) In 'Server Connection' tab, I am clicking on 'Next' for existing 'Account' (as I had already created 'Account' & earlier successfully created projects also).

3) Now issue is, even on selecting 'Next' button, the next tab i.e. 'Cloud Configuration' is not coming and system flow remains on the same tab i.e. 'Server Connection'.

4) I am tried with adding 'New Account' but while adding the new account also it is showing the same issue.

PFA image for ref.capture.png

View Entire Topic
Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hopefully the log file contains some clue as to what the error might be.

Ideally some text should appear in red in the bottom left when you click the next button if there is a connection error when attempting to go from the Server Connection tab to the Cloud Configuration tab.

A few other things to check. What version of Android Studio are you using? Help > About
Do you by chance require an HTTP Proxy to access the internet on your network? If so, this can be set in the Android Studio settings (search for proxy in the settings screen).

Regards,
Dan van Leeuwen

sPatil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

1) Yeah..the log file might contains some clue about the error but right now I really don't know how to identify it in the log file. Kindly advice.

2) There is no any text in RED is appearing when I am clicking on NEXT button in 'Server Connection' tab; only I am able to see is 'loading' symbol.

3) Android version 3.3.0 I am using & I am not using any HTTP proxy to access the internet.

Kindly note, earlier I was able to create new SCP Android project & successfully created couple of projects too.

BWomelsdorf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sourabh - you should be able to upload the log file now that it is a .txt file.