cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas 3.0 Change GUICOMBOBOX drop down list values

elainey
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm referencing Change Value Set of a Combo Box but the script is getting error "Cannot read properties of null (reading 'removeAll'). May I know what I am doing wrong here.

The objective is to only list Bonded, and Non-Bonded in the drop down list for Bond Status field (This field is from Sales Document Header - Additional Data A - Additional Data for Pricing or VBKD-KDKG2). Here's the script:

var oCombo = session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/tabsTAXI_TABSTRIP_HEAD/tabpT\\13/ssubSUBSCREEN_BODY:SAPMV45A:4309/cmbVBKD-KDKG2");

var oEntries = oCombo.entries;

oEntries.removeAll();

var oEntry1 = oEntries.createComboBoxEntry("BN", "Bonded");

oEntries.add(oEntry1);

var oEntry2 = oEntries.createComboBoxEntry("NB", "Non-Bonded");

oEntries.add(oEntry2);

oCombo.entries = oEntries;

System Status

Only 2 notes which we have not implemented.

Appreciate any help/guidance I can get.

Thanks,

Elaine

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

It is always useful to know which Personas SP level you are using and whether you have the latest version of the Personas client sources note implemented. If not, that is always the first thing to do.

View Entire Topic
kari2793
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Elaine,

Can you check if you are getting this kind of popup. While in edit mode, double click on the field you are trying to modify.

It will show you list of options and you can choose if you want that option to be visible or not.

let me know if this works for you!

Thank you,

Karishma

elainey
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Karishma, thanks for your response, the popup I get has no Key Values listed.

I tried to add BN Bonded, but it didn't let me save it.

Thanks,

Elaine