cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 cross app navigation to standard transaction

Altarkawi
Participant

Hello everyone,

I'm trying with my app to manage cross navigation to several transaction. right now to do so, i need to create semantic object for each app or tcode, however therefore i should also create an instance app for each tcode in the Content Manager of the Lauchpad. without the instance there would be an error like following (example with VA01) :

App could not be opened either due to an incorrect SAP Fiori launchpad configuration or a missing role assignment.

Failed to resolve navigation target "#SalesOrder-manageLineItems?sap-app-origin-hint=saas_approuter". This is most likely caused by an incorrect SAP Fiori launchpad content configuration or by a missing role assignment.

Now what I'm trying to do is being able to do it without the need to create the insatnce in the launchpad, i think there should be someway to do it at least with the standard tcodes.

All suggestions are welcomed and appreciated

0 Kudos

Hi mohammedaltarkawi,

You need to add the SalesOrder-manageLineItems standard target mapping inside the same catalog which is having your app or assign the standard catalog to your user and check . Only then you can navigate to VA01 on cross app navigation. The error is due to target mapping not available for your user id via catalog .

Altarkawi
Participant

sap_pratham

all good but this is exactly the step i‘m trying to find solution for it, my app have a lot of tcodes and user is able to add more. It would be much easier without maintaining it in the cataloge or the content manger of Launchpad

Marian_Zeis
Active Contributor

Hi mohammedaltarkawi

what is your URL for a Standard Transaction

We use:

/sap/bc/ui2/flp?sap-client=100#Shell-startGUI?sap-ui2-tcode=SE16&sap-system=LOCAL

View Entire Topic
Altarkawi
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to @Marian_Zeis, i did something like this

const oLink = new URL(
              window.location.origin +
                "/sap/bc/ui2/flp?#Shell-startGUI?sap-ui2-tcode=" +
                oObject.Tcode
            );
            let URLHelper = mobileLibrary.URLHelper;
            URLHelper.redirect(oLink.href, true);