cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 - Variant Management with XS oData and Local Annotations

jmey
Discoverer

Hello,

I am trying to create an Analytical List Page application based on a XS oData Service generated from a calculation view in SAP HANA Cloud Database (SCP service on Neo environment).

Is there a way to use Variant Management with Local Annotations ? I would like to have some variants like in this demo.

I don’t need to provide to users the functionality to manage or save variants, just to select some preconfigured ones.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Jessy

marco-silva
Participant
0 Kudos

jocelyn.dart gopal.anand vinayhospete ashish.anand4 any idea if this variant management with XS oData (Service HANA Cloud in SCP Neo) and local annotations is possible? Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hello Jessy,

I also try to implement a ALP with a calculation view based on SAP HANA Cloud Database and I follow this blog :

https://blogs.sap.com/2019/08/13/configuring-filters-area-of-an-analytical-list-page-alp-application...

I'm blocked to design visuals filters. Is it possible to add sap:semantics=”aggregate“ on the metadata with xs oData service ?

I think the problem of variant management will come later. Did you find a solution to your problem ?

Thanks,

Romain.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)