cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

​Seeking Help with Rolling Forecast Layout

deepika55
Participant

Dear SAC Community

I'm reaching out to the community because I'm new to the concept of a rolling forecast layout and would greatly appreciate some practical insights and guidance on this topic.

Despite going through a few URLs related to rolling forecasts, I found it challenging to grasp the concept fully. I believe learning from your practical experiences and explanations would help me gain a better understanding.

In essence, I'm looking to comprehend how a rolling forecast layout works and its practical implementation. If any of you have hands-on experience with rolling forecasts or can provide a simplified explanation, I would be immensely grateful.

Any practical examples, step-by-step processes, or tips you can provide would be incredibly helpful in my learning journey. I'm particularly interested in understanding how to update and adjust the forecast based on the most recent actual data and incorporate deviations between the forecasted and actual results.

Thank you all in advance for your time and support. I'm eager to learn from your experiences and insights.

Best regards,

Deepika

View Entire Topic
MarkPBurke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can download for free a working copy of the Rolling Forcast layout in the Rapid Sales and Rapid Workforce planning solutions for SAP S/4HANA (using #sapanalyticscloud). You also have a special version of a rolling forecast layout using advanced filters in the Rapid Sales planning solution. See the "input" story in any of the three models. See the Rapid FP&A blog for details and how to download. You can email any questions to Rapid_FPA@sap.com and by sending an email, we will also invite you to the Rapid FP&A Work Zone for training materials.

deepika55
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much mark

Deepika