Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set SAC standard Filter (Filter Panel) to display "ID & Description" by default

nick_scott
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our end users would very much like to have the standard SAC Filter ('Filter Panel' when hovering over the icon) set to display "ID & Description" rather than the current default/on first opening of the Filter/Filter Panel display setting of "Description".

Of course the end user can change this themselves with three clicks, but is there a setting that we can't find, to set the standard SAC Filter to display "ID & Description" by default?

We want to stay as vanilla as possible so are at this moment not looking at scripting to solve this.

Thanks,

Nick.

View Entire Topic
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi nick_scott

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but if you toggle display to 'ID & Description' at story edit time and save it, this will be become default for end user at story view time. 

Best regards, William 

nick_scott
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi William,
nick_scott
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi William, I thought this would be the solution too but this does not seem to be capturing and saving the change from "Description" to "ID & Description". I'll have someone with BI Content Viewer role double check for me though and confirm in this thread. Thanks,
nick_scott
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi William, setting as ID & Description in Edit mode has not saved the change. Can you do on your SAC tenant by any chance? I may raise an Incident on this topic but will give you a day or two to come back to me. Thanks, Nick.
William_Yu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
It actually works fine in my case.