cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup of SAP HANA Database in SAP Hana Cloud Platform Trial Account or SAP HANA express edition VM

0 Kudos

Dear Community Members,

I have to problems which actually all lead together in the problem of not getting the SAP HANA Database (in any way) started.
For many days I tried to install the SAP HANA express edition in my VM and could'nt find a solution fpr my problem with the xs-admin-login part of the tutorial.

The second thing I tried is, to make a Database in the SAP Cloud Plattform Cockpit. There it is said that I cant build a workspace and have no HDI Container.

Can anybody help me please? I just want to show my other students how working with SAP HANA looks like and edit some Databases. (Therefore I also need examples for good showing tables of the HANA functions...)
Im sorry guys I am just very hopeless right now because the presentation will be on Tuesday...
Have a nice Day!

Greetings,
Mia

dvankempen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You asked a question. Don't forget to mark the answer that helped you most as correct. Thanks!

For the readers, before you leave, don't forget to up/down vote the answers. You can vote on the question too. Thanks.

View Entire Topic
dvankempen
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Mia,

Before we (try to) start answering new questions, did any of the answers on your previous question help you out? If so, please select it as the best answer. Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Denys,

i understand what you mean and I still have an eye on this question, but as you see from my question I couldnt find a fitting solution yet... Im sorry. I upvoted some answers, but if you want me to choose some answers for that, I can do this.