Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SF Recruiting Contract Creation using SAP BTP, SAP BPA & SF Work Zone

pparakala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for insights into a scenario which I'm currently tackling with my client. As we are endeavoring to create contracts for candidates using SF Recruiting by leveraging SAP BTP, and SAP BPA, with SAP SF Work Zone for HR.

Appreciate it if you could share your knowledge & experience on the possibilities and challenges concerning this task? Specifically, I'd be keen to understand:

1. The feasible ways to integrate SAP BTP, SAP BPA, and SF Work Zone for HR for contract creation in SuccessFactors Recruiting.

2. Potential complexities or challenges that we might confront during the integration process.

3. Any solutions or workarounds that can simplify the process, improve efficiency, or mitigate probable issues.

4. How are you managing this process in your environment and with your clients?

Any examples, best practices, or personal experiences will likely be helpful. I'm also interested to learn about any additional tools or add-ons that could assist us in managing and streamlining this process.

Thank you in advance for your guidance and support!

Thanks,Pradyp
View Entire Topic
Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

You can look into some pre-built content packages which can help you with some guidance how can you extend SuccessFactors use cases with SAP BTP services like Build Process Automation, Integration Suite etc.