Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile Personnalization

youssef_smires
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community ,

We have an issue regarding personalising content in tile in Fiori ( Display / Hide fields ).

We have access to this screen for personnalization but when we click on save nothing happen .

I am suspecting either we don't have right authorizations to execute the personnalization or the layered repository (LREP) Where the personnalization are stored is not well configured .

Can everyone help in this topic ?

Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Yousef,

could you please let us know what is the product that you're using ? S/4HANA Cloud? S/4HANA OnPremise? It seems that you're reporting some trouble with CRM-IC. Am i right?

Best regards

Silvia Ventura

amontella96
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi youssef.smires

silvia.ventura made a fair question and fyi in my sol man 7.2 I am able to personalize the table without issues, did you try running SU53 in the backend ?Last but not least, do you still have the issue?cheers!A
Silvia_Ventura
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yussuf

yes, it could be an authority problem. Use SU53 or add SAP_ALL authorities for checking the problem

MOREOVER, I'd recommend : search notes with component CA-WUI* & your support package & Personalization. It could be a software error

Best regards

Silvia

SAP151
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Community,

Somebody knows how can i personalize the content of this tile "Change status Network Activity" in Fiori, plz?

SAP151_0-1714986760795.png

There's the content !

SAP151_1-1714987231612.png

Thanks !

SAP Fiori SAP Community UI SAP GUI for Windows SAP Fiori Client SAP Datasphere

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

youssef_smires
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issue was solved by our customer .

This parameter was activated in our user profile so no enhancement was taken into consideration in the system

The customer delete this parameter And it works .

System used : S/4 HANA on premise .

Best Regards,

Youssef Smires.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just adding the Parameter also as plain text to make it searchable:

WCF_IGNORE_ENHANCEMT

Answers (0)