cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with reading and wrtting in customattributes (API 2)

fjjvazquez
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a doubt with a previous step, maybe you or someone can give me a hand on this. I need to read a custom field and then record in within a customattribute, but it is not working. (API 2)

I have successfully read and written in "customattribute1" and "customattribute2" values from fields like "perPersonUuid" and "loginMethod" and they are working, values are read and writen, but there is a third "custom2" field which is not working that way. (I ensured the identifier of this field is "custom02" and previously included within the filter.

I leave you source and path codes just in case anyone can help me out, "perPersonUuid" and "loginMethod" are working fine, "custom02" is the one not been read or/and "written":

Source:

{
"sourcePath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['perPersonUuid']",
"targetPath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['perPersonUuid']",
"optional": true
},
{
"sourcePath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['loginMethod']",
"targetPath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['loginMethod']",
},
{
"sourcePath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['custom02']",
"targetPath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['custom02']",
},

Target:

{
"sourcePath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['perPersonUuid']",
"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][0]['value']",
},
{
"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][0]['name']",
"condition": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['perPersonUuid'] EMPTY false",
"constant": "customAttribute1"
},
{
"sourcePath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['loginMethod']",
"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][1]['value']",
},
{
"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][1]['name']",
"condition": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['loginMethod'] EMPTY false",
"constant": "customAttribute2"
},
{
"sourcePath": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['custom02']",
"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][2['value']",
},
{
"targetPath": "$['urn:sap:cloud:scim:schemas:extension:custom:2.0:User']['attributes'][2]['name']",
"condition": "$['urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:successfactors:2.0:User']['custom02'] EMPTY false",
"constant": "customAttribute3"

},

View Entire Topic
fjjvazquez
Participant
0 Kudos
screenshot.png

Left attached the properties sf.user.attributes and sf.user.attributes.expand of the IPS source system (SFSF), you can observed the custom attribute is declared in both places.

I have no idea how to use postman to access the API and check if the attribute is visible (will review how to)

In the meanwhile, How should I ensure to config the attribute to be visible? screenshot-2.png

Thanks in advance for your time!