Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Integration Suite for BTP Trial Account

sanchitahirrao
Advisor
Advisor

Hello everyone,

I am undergoing a Certification from SAP on Integration Suite. I need access to the Integration Suite to complete my tasks. I followed all the required steps but I am unable to proceed to access the Integration Suite application page. It says "Looks like you don't have access to the requested page"

If you think you are not the right person for this, please put me in touch with someone who is. Thank you 🙂

View Entire Topic
kvrsaicharan1152
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sanchitahirrao

Process to access Integration Suite are following below

1. Login to BTP cockpit

2. Create a trial account with region as singapore or US East

3. Subscribe the integration suite application ( service market place -> integration suite)

4. In left side Go through Security -> Users -> select your id -> three dots option(It is present at right side when you click on your id ) -> click assign role collection -> select all roles -> click assign role collection button

5. Go to integration suite application and add all the capabilities once all are processed then you can able to access services

sanchitahirrao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sai Charan,

Thanks for your reply and detailed answer. Unfortunately, I tried all of this now and it still shows me that no access is there for me to access the Integration Suite page. x.jpg I have attached an image here of what my current role is.

In the image, here I have shown that my ID has been added as a User to the 'Integration_Provisioner' Role Collection. Kindly help me fix this. Ill be happy to setup a call with you if you like. Thank you!

kvrsaicharan1152
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sanchitahirrao

Click on assign role collection, After clicked on that it should be empty. If you assigned all roles then it will show as empty. once roles are assigned click on go to application in integration suite and try to open that in incognito and try once

sanchitahirrao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Awesome! Its working well now. Thank you so much for your kind help 🙂 I really appreciate it