cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate Intelligent Robotic Process Automation

onkargm
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run a Workflow on SAP intelligent robotic process automation desktop design studio. But I am getting the error saying scenario could not be started. I tried to activate the entitlement in my SAP HANA trial BTP cockpit but the subscription failed. My workflow can not run on standalone mode. Do I need to activate the Foundry or BTP for my workflow to execute in trial mode?

View Entire Topic
victor-chan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi onkargm,

As Wouter has already mentioned iRPA is now a part of process automation along with Workflow Management. It has already been announced that iRPA will be sunsetted in this blog. SAP Process Automation is available in BTP trial accounts, for instructions on adding to your BTP Cockpit see here. It's recommended also to migrate your desktop studio projects over to cloud studio following this guide. For further information on the general transitioning of SAP iRPA to Process Automation, view this Help portal page.

Side Note: SAP Process Automation has now been renamed SAP Build Process Automation because it's being packaged with other products like SAP Build Apps (originally AppGyver) and SAP Build Workzone, hence the name change in some documentations.