cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Import Standard content-Rapid FP&A for SAP S/4HANA (SAP Best Practices)

Hi Experts,

I facing issue with the standard content Rapid FP&A while importing, Please find the below screenshot with the error.

Also I used try with the 'overwrite objects and data option'

Can anyone suggest me to quickly fix this error.

Thanks,
Sowmiya

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello sowmiya_chinnappan1.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance" for this question, as Financial Planning and Analysis is a Process related to Finance Line of Business.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

View Entire Topic
ShailendarAnugu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Sowmiya,

I could successfully reimport with overwrite objects and data option as well.

please check if you have right authorizations to import as well as to the location where it was imported previously if its not in default location.

0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra ANUGU,

I'm the system owner I hope it's enough to import the content. Also I tried with reimport with overwrite objects and data again it shows an error.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with the all the privileges and admin access. still am unable to import the content. earlier with the same access I can import it, but I don't know why it is not importing. Can anyone please suggest us what privileges that we would need to have.

It's a top priority any suggestion or workaround would be greatly helpful.

Thanks,
Sowmiya

indu_sharma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sowmiya,

Did you get a resolution, we are facing similar issue. I have checked on folder access & its been set to full control.

0 Kudos

Not yet, we are trying.

indu_sharma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sowmiya,

Were you able to download the standard content without error with overwrite mode?