Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding Sales Plan Report in SAP SAC

deepika55
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP SAC Community members,

I need some help understanding how to create a Sales Plan report using SAP. Specifically, I'm having trouble adding the Base Unit of Measure, which is the unit used for pricing.

If anyone could explain this to me how to add BOM, I would really appreciate it. Sorry for asking such a basic question and for any confusion .

Thank you for your support.

Deepika

Here is my mine

View Entire Topic
MarkPBurke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi deepika123You can communicate here on SAP Community or email Rapid_FPA@sap.com if you need access to free training site from SAP (Rapid FP&A WorkZone) and/or have specific questions about the Rapid FP&A, Rapid Sales, or Rapid Workforce free content!

deepika55
Participant
0 Kudos

Mark,

Is it possible to access the CSV file used in this scenario? I would like to create the report from scratch, as it would greatly help me in understanding the process better. I believe it would be beneficial not just for me but for others who are new to this as well.

Thank you for your assistance.

Deepika

MarkPBurke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

deepika123 - The Actual data used in the scenario did not originate in an CSV file. The data is created for test purposes using Data Action scripts. In real life, customers will load information from SAP S/4HANA, and we deliver integration jobs for this as part of the package with full documentation. See https://blogs.sap.com/2021/01/29/implementers-guide-to-best-practices-for-financial-planning-and-ana...

Remember to send an email to Rapid_FPA@sap.com an we can invite you to a free training site from SAP.