cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation Badi is not triggering for delete, Block/unblock/ mart for deletion scenarios

naseemallika14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please let me know ur inputs validation badi is not triggering Delete, Block/Unblock/ Mark for deletion scenarios in SAP MDG

View Entire Topic
saikatjay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The data quality Validation BADI would trigger for all the processes based on the filter criteria of the BADI implementation. 

If you need to restrict your validations for certain processes, then you can use the Change Request type as a control.

Regards,

Saikat.

naseemallika14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  saikatjay

I Have maintained as enttity and data model in filter, but still it is not triggering for BLOCK/DELETION scenarios

saikatjay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,
The validation BADI method CHECK_ENTITY would only get triggered if you are changing something in the entity.
Whenever you try to mark the data to delete or block, the entity where these flags reside must trigger the CHECK_ENTITY method if the same has been maintained in the filter.
Could you kindly help me understand at which entity level you're trying to set the flag? Whether the same has been added as a filter or not?
Regards,
Saikat

naseemallika14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi saikatjay,

I have added the  below filters for validation Badi.Could you please verify and confirm.

naseemallika14_0-1708672383063.png