cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the 10-digit Number behind the OBJNAME in the Table RSDDSTATHEADER Mean​?

simondeutschl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

We extract data from the table RSDDSTATHEADER, using the view RSDDSTAT_OLAP. This data we use to see how often a particular query was executed. But, when consuming a query through the SAP Analytics cloud, the system logs additional "queries" besides the original query. For instance, when we have a query with the technical name QUERY01, and we execute it through the SAP Analytics Cloud, the system logs several queries, looking the following way.

• QUERY01 0000000001
  • QUERY01 0000000002
  • QUERY01 0000000003
  • etc.

What does that mean? Why are these entries in the log? Are these temporal copies of the original queries? Why are these created? These additional queries aren't logged every time we execute the original query on the SAP Analytics Cloud. Some times there's a log entry, sometimes not.

Thanks for your help.

BR
Simon

appel_solar_dk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Simon

Have you found out what these 10 digit numbers are? I see them after we have started to use SAC as front-end. STEPTP is blank for these where webi and AFO will put a value here.

With kind regards

Kristian

simondeutschl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kristian,

no, unfortunately we didn't find out what these numers are. We startet logging the usage of our Queries after we launched the SAP Analytics Cloud in our company. But I can check when these numers startet to occur in our database. I'll to that in the next few days. Thanks for the hint.

Best regards,
Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)