Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worforce Planning Business Content integrated with S4H4

etienne1110
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a chance to see one day in SAC a business content integrated with S4H4 (newly HCM solution for S/4HANA on-prem) instead of SuccessFactors in order to do Workforce Planning as we can do with SAP HXM Workforce Planning business content?

Thanks in advance,

View Entire Topic

Hi Etienne,

in regards of what I learned in different usage scenarios of the WFP Business Content at Customers and partners, the delivered model in the content is abstract enough to easily connect different data sources to the model. What we could think about is to deliver a different integration job per default, but nobody and nothing is stopping you currently to connect a different source to the planning model. Such as Workday, HCM ...

Meaning we designed the model user centric, thereby focusing on the main entities a user would need. These entities should be part of every HR solution. Thereby we need to map the fields new to a different given source. Furthermore inside each data action we have a mappings action where the fields of the different dimensions can me mapped to variables in the data action.

Nevertheless I take the point that we might deliver the content by default with an S4H4 connection.

Best and looking for your feedback