cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Zone not showing tiles from on-premise system after update content

former_member724290
Participant

Hi All!

I created content provider in cloud Work Zone Standard Edition. I can see all tiles from on-premise system on cloud Work Zone site. But after adding new tile in my ECC6.0 backend system and exposed it to cloud I have a problem. I can not see new Tile on site, however I see it in Content Manager.
Only full re-create of content provider helps me. But I would like update content instead of re-creation because I lose role collections assigments for my users. How I can do it?
Thanks.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

have you clicked the sync in Build Work Zone after exposing the new tile?

Best Regards
Gregor

former_member724290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor.

Yes of course, I clicked the sync. Therefore I see a new tile in Site Manager -> Content Manager -> Content Explorer. But I can not see it (new tile) on Launchpad site. It seems update button does not work properly.

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to remove the one PFCG role that contains the tile, sync again, add the role again and then sync again? If that solves the problem I guess it's a bug and you should file a case via SAP Support.

former_member724290
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. You are right. After role removing on backend, expose and sync and then select role again to expose and sync, the tile is appeared. But it is not good way for me because in this case I lose role collection for my BTP users as well.
I use trial account, so I think it is imposible to create file a case via SAP Support.
Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yuray76
Explorer

Hello Andriy.

Check pls this note 3303297 - CDM Content Exposure: Incorrect Delta Handling
Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Yuriy

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this note was created after I've filed the incident :-).

yuray76
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

Maybe, SAP Note 3303297, Version: 3, Released On: 21.12.2023 😉

former_member724290
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yuriy.

Yes, you are right! The note is relevant.

The only thing, my system with component SAP_UI release 754 SP-Level 0012 (SAPK-75412INSAPUI) does not have transaction /n/ui2/cdm3_exp_clean. However, it does not matter, my problem is resolved!

Thank All.

Answers (0)