Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error in CL_FDT_TABLE

dominik_ee
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the code template to call my BRF+ Application. As context the application gets a some elements and a table. The following shows the allocation of this table: itab is an internal table where the data is selected into. "line" is the line-type of itab. It consists of 2 Strings and 2 Floats (or rather the types of the View/Table from which the entries are going to be selected).

I had to change the CREATE DATA statement from TYPE [ENTER DESIRED TYPE HERE] to LIKE TABLE OF line because of the following conversion. With "CREATE DATA ... TYPE itab." I get an Error which says that a table of deep structure cant be converted to type itab.

Inside the move_data_to_data_object function I get a runtime error which says:

The trigger location is the line: ASSIGN er_internal->* to <lv_table_int>.

The Components of the table inside of the BRF+ Context are Text, Text, Number, Number. All other Context Elements are Numbers and set to 0.

Thanks for any hints!

Best Regards,

Dominik

Message was edited by: Dominik Eira Elias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

can ou please post the complete strcuture of your Itab as well as the context and the structure of the parameter 'POBASE' in BRFplus. There seems to be a data mismatch at some point.

BR

Christian

dominik_ee
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christiann,

Thanks for the hint! I think I found the problem: I was assigning element typ amount to another type number. Im am now trying to do this conversion inside a formula:

But the activation is failing always with Errror: COLUMN ***0E77 does not exist in table BASE_TABLE

The actual ID has 2 more characters and ends with ***0E77BB (the first 30 are the same characters). The ID in the Error has only 30 Characters (which cant be right as every Element has a 32 character ID).

Any clue why it is showing an 30-character ID and not the 32-character ID inside the formula? (I checked the ID in expert mode)

BR

Dominik

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

the UUID of the element in the formula has to have the 32 characters. As the activation fails, I would guess that this is a bug in the formula expression when assigning the context value.

Just as a try: can you change the UUID of the element in expert mode i. e. add the missing two characters and try to activate if again?

BR

Christian

dominik_ee
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

That's the Problem. In Expert Mode the UUID is correct and 32 characters long. Only the activation-Error is showing 30 characters (I'm currently on ER9)

BR

Dominik

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ahh ... now I got it

Then it seems to be a bug. So an OSS will certainly be the best way to get rid of that

BR

Christian

dominik_ee
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

what is an oss?

BR

Dominik

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I menat was reporting an incident via the SAP support portal

BR

Christian

dominik_ee
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I came across a similiar problem.
In BRF+ my function gets several data objects as context, including one table. The table consists of 4 Data Elements, all with Data Binding so they have the right type.

In a report i am selecting the Data into an internal table:

With the code template i am then passing itab to my function: (other data is passed before and after this statement)

Inside the function move_data_to_data_object i am getting the same error. Here a bigger screenshot:

The error occurs in the following line:

Do you have any hints to solve this problem?

Thanks & BR

Dominik

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you open an OSS message to SAP for the first problem?  I got the impression that there are some bugs hidden in there.

Concerning this situation: Did you check that the table you reference in the method call (via the UUID) has the same structure (including the same types of the single columns) as your itab?

BR

Christian

dominik_ee
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

No i didn't open an incident for the first problem, due to other bugs and tasks. I'll open one now.

I am actuallly referencing to a view with a structure with 5 columns from which i am using 4 in BRF+. I am selecting the same 4 columns in the same order from the same table into the internal table.  So all Data Objects should have the right type and the tables should have similiar structures.

BR Dominik

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hmm .. then I honestly have no clue where this issue comes from. From the side of the caller of the BRFplus I would say everything is fine, so i would assume the problem lies in the BRFplus itself. So the incident should hopefully give some clarity

BR

Christian

dominik_ee
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

ok, thats what i thought too. The assignment contains neither a input from my selection, nor is it pionting to the table inside my BRF+ application: er_internal is not initialised and is type ref to DATA,  the field-symbol <lv_table_int> is also not initialised and type any table.

Thanks for your help I'll update this thread as soon as my ticket is closed/solved .

BR

Dominik