Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4HANA Cloud Live connection SAP Analytcis Cloud

Victorcardona
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I need your help. Currently I am confinguring the live connection between S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Anlytics Cloud. I have followed the documentation in https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_ANALYTICS_CLOUD/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/0485d540e0b340a0bc0da... however I am stucked in the following step: 

SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) must be enabled in SAP Analytics Cloud

We are using SAP IAS, could you please explain me how to upload the metadata file from SAP  Analytics cloud to SAP IAS? Thank you #sapanalyticscloud #s/4hanacloud

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Hardeep_Tulsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

SAML Metadata file contains information related to identification, key, protocol, etc. which is necessary for SSO. All the necessary bindings and configurations will be available in this metadata file which is essential for communicating with Identity Providers.

If you're looking to integrate single sign-on (SSO) capabilities between SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, then you may need to involve SAP IAS depending on your specific requirements and configurations.

To upload the metadata file from SAP Analytics Cloud to SAP IAS, you first need to download the SAML metadata file from the SAP Analytics Cloud administrative panel. Then, log into SAP IAS, create a new application, and under the SAML 2.0 Configuration, upload the previously downloaded metadata XML file. After saving the changes, the SAML connection between SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP IAS will be established.

You can refer to SAP Help documentation and SAP  Note 2518900 to connect SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) to SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) Identity Authentication Services (IAS) Identity Provider

Hope this helps.

Thanks